I grew up thinking of Willimantic as a decaying mill town.
That probably sounds like a bad thing. Maybe it would be, if I didn’t love a good ruin so much. New England may be short on castles, but we’ve got plenty of old mill buildings, all made of brick and stone, towering and impressive and falling apart.
Add up your post to this week’s Sunday Traveler linkup!
- #SundayTraveler rules:
- Add the Sunday Traveler badge to your post.
- Follow your co-hosts on twitter or Facebook
- View and comment on at least one other link (the more the merrier!)
- Use #SundayTraveler when promoting yours and others’ links on social media.
- Spread the word and come back next week!